Numbered open edition Lighthouse from Harbour Lights. Each lighthouse comes
with a certificate of authenticity and a brief history of the lighthouse.
(5" x 5")
Coquille River, affectionately referred to as Bandon Light, went into service in 1896. It is located in what is now the Bullards Beach State Park and stands only 47 feet above sea level. The station went out of service in 1939 and suffered many years of abuse and neglect. Thanks to the efforts of the state historic society the station was restored, and is now open daily to the public during the summer months.