The E-flite® V-22 Osprey is the scale VTOL (Vertical Take Off and Landing) model you've always wanted. It's an officially-licensed replica of the unique and innovative Bell Boeing tiltrotor aircraft that combines the vertical functionality of a helicopter with the forward flight performance of an airplane. The exclusive flight control system makes it possible to fly in both helicopter/multirotor and airplane flight, and the optimized software makes the transition so simple and predictable that you will feel comfortable and confident even on your first flight. Simply flip the flight mode switch and the V-22 will automatically adjust the tiltrotor positions to transition into forward or hovering flight.
Best of all you can have the V-22 in the air in almost no time at all! The airframe arrives fully-assembled with a factory-installed flight controller, servos, motors and ESCs (plus a Spektrum™ serial receiver in the BNF Basic version). It's also factory-finished in multicolor paint, and the included decal sheet allows you to customize the finish with multiple military branch trim scheme options. The super-simple transmitter setup only requires assigning one switch for flight mode selection, then you're ready to install a fully charged 3S 11.1V 800mAh LiPo battery (sold separately) to fly. You also have the choice to install the landing gear with a castering nose wheel so you can taxi and perform 'rolling' take offs and landings, or you can leave it off to enjoy the 'retracted' gear look.
The E-flite V-22 Osprey's incredible vertical takeoff and landing capabilities, combined with its compact size and lightweight yet durable composite-reinforced EPO airframe, makes it possible to fly in places and spaces many other RC models can't. And no matter where you fly it, the V-22 delivers a scale VTOL flying experience that's unlike any other- and is a proud tribute to the groundbreaking original.
• The scale VTOL (Vertical Take Off and Landing) capable model you've always wanted
• Officially-licensed replica of the unique and innovative Bell Boeing V-22® Osprey tiltrotor aircraft
• Combines the vertical functionality of a helicopter with the forward flight performance of an airplane
• Compact size so it can be flown in more places and smaller spaces, including indoors
• The exclusive and expertly tuned flight control system makes it all possible
• Automatic transition between helicopter/multirotor and airplane flight
• Stability and Acro flight modes deliver a wide range of performance
• Super-simple transmitter setup- no complex programming required
• Spektrum™ serial receiver with industry-leading DSMX® technology
• Powerful brushless motors compatible with 3S 800mAh batteries
• Factory-installed flight controller, servos and power systems
• Included decal sheet offers multiple trim scheme options
• Lightweight and extremely durable EPO airframe
• Factory-finished and no assembly required
• FPV-ready (recommended camera and video transmitter sold separately)
What's in the Box?
(1) E-flite V-22 Osprey VTOL with:
(3) Brushless ESCs (installed)
(3) Brushless Outrunner Motors (installed)
(5) Sub-Micro Servos (installed)
(1) Spektrum™ 4648 DSMX Serial Receiver with Diversity (installed)
(1) Flight Controller (installed)
(1) Decal Sheet
(1) Set of Spare Main Props
(1) Product Manual
You will need...
• Full-range 6+ channel DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter
• 3S 11.1V 800mAh 30C LiPo with JST Connector
• Compatible LiPo charger
62 sq in (4 sq dm)
Two 2250Kv, one 4000Kv
Full range 2.4GHz 6-channel with Spektrum DSMX technology (sold separately)
Two 5g sub micro analog air servos, three 3.7g sub micro analog air servos
Two 5x3 three blade for main motors, one 2x1.8 four blade for rear motor
Two 12A main, one 6A tail
3S 800mAh with JST connector required
Dual servo control
Approx. Flying Duration
Less than 1 Hour
LIMITS OF RESPONSIBILITY - RETURN POLICY
We accept no responsibility for damage and/or loss incurred during operation of a radio-controlled model. In most cases it is very difficult or impossible to determine whether the damage was actually due to radio equipment failure or to operator error. Replacement parts are
available at a low cost direct from the manufacturer.
If the item you wish to return is inoperable, but has no apparent damage, it is considered defective. Defective merchandise should be returned directly to the manufacturer for warranty repair or replacement.
Please see our full return policy before you purchase this