Numbered open edition Lighthouse from Harbour Lights. Each lighthouse comes
with a certificate of authenticity and a brief history of the lighthouse.
(4" x 5")
In 1907, 'Big Red' Light replaced an earlier lighthouse on Holland's South Pier. Constructed of solid brick, the twin-gabled dwelling clearly reflects the local Dutch influence. Twenty-nine years later, a 32 foot wooden tower was added to the dwelling. Deactivated in 1970, this handsome red sentinel is a familiar daymark to area mariners.