Combining some of the most distinct design elements of classic Royal Navy furniture. Built by the Army and Navy Stores for Navy Officers and gentlemen sailing on the Imperial Fleet to colonies the world over.
Bronze hardware like heavy duty box-lifts and solid bronze corners practically guarantee a quality that will span generations. Finished in rich honey and French sky-black lacquer. Both console and cabinet move easily on wood wheels bracketed in brass finished steel, that lock when stationery.
• Hand made and hand finished
• Solid wood
• Bronze hardware
• Solid bronze corners to protect from damage
• Finished in rich honey and night sky black lacquer
• Rolls on wood wheels mounted in brass finished steel brackets
• Wheels lock to keep stationary
26.75 inches by 19.75 inches by 51.75 inches tall.