With a Fortune 612 II RTS (Ready-to-Sail)
, a sailor's life is an easy one. It's more than a boat; it's a start-up pack that includes a ship and a PerfexTM 2-channel radio to control it. Add 12 "AA" cells and a bit of final assembly, and the Fortune 612 is complete.
Assembly takes around 30 minutes.
The hull and deck are prejoined, already brave with paint and decals. The booms and sails are joined to the mast; stand the mast and clip lines to cleats and you're more than halfway through assembly. Finish up by installing the rudder and keel on the hull and batteries in your radio -- and it's time for your maiden voyage.
* Made of tough, strong ABS plastic, for lasting wear and glossy good looks that require no care!
* Scale profile and scale detail parts create the look of an America's Cup racing yacht with virtually no work.
* No wiring! Servos and receiver for the Perfex radio system are already installed -- and ready for battery installation.
* Deepwater rudder provides massive turning power and sharp, virtually instantaneous response.
* Stretches almost 4' in height, from the bottom of the keel bulb to the top of the lightweight aluminum mast .
* The waterproof structure shields the radio compartment completely.
* Rudder, mast and bolt-on bulb keel attach in minutes and detach just as quickly for easy storage and transportation.
Height: 44.5", Beam: 5.1", Length: 24.1", Weight: 2.6 Lbs.
Total sail area is 339 sq inches.
Requires 12 AA batteries (not included).
To see other High Performance RC Sailboat Kits:
To see ready to run RC models: click here.