Retired Numbered limited edition Lighthouse collectible from Harbour Lights. Each lighthouse comes
with a certificate of authenticity and a brief history of the lighthouse.
5" x 7"
Marking a deadly ridge of rocks and sand stretching from beautiful Martha's Vineyard, Gay Head Light was first established in 1799 and rebuilt in 1856. In 1902, the original dwelling was torn down and replaced by the wood framed house reflected in our sculpture. Today, only the brick tower remains.