Retired Numbered limited edition Lighthouse collectible from Harbour Lights. Each lighthouse comes
with a certificate of authenticity and a brief history of the lighthouse.
6" x 6" high
In 1883, this caisson-style tower was built to warn mariners off the shoals near the eastern shore of the Hudson River. Over the years, the river's edge has gradually grown close to the lighthouse. A footbridge now connects the structure to the shoreline. In 1957, the beacon was automated. Today, the sentinel houses a small museum operated by the county park commission.