Retired Numbered limited edition Lighthouse collectible from Harbour Lights. Each lighthouse comes
with a certificate of authenticity and a brief history of the lighthouse.
5" x 8" high
Built of local limestone and brick, White River Lighthouse was first illuminated in 1876 near the town of Whitehall, on the Lake Michigan coast. Keeper William Robinson, who served faithfully at the station until 1918, had a direct hand in much of the masonry work and painting. Originally established to guide lumber schooners through the channel to White Lake, it later lighted the way for passenger steam ships. The beacon was deactivated in 1970.