Retired Numbered limited edition Lighthouse collectible from Harbour Lights. Each lighthouse comes
with a certificate of authenticity and a brief history of the lighthouse.
6" x 6"
In 1881, the Sturgeon Bay Ship Canal was completed, bisecting Door Peninsula in Wisconsin. Grateful mariners were able to bypass "Death's Door" while approaching Green Bay. 18 years later a 98-foot tall light tower was constructed on the Lake Michigan shoreline, illuminating the entrance to the canal. It continues to shine brightly today.