Retired Numbered limited edition Lighthouse collectible from Harbour Lights. Each lighthouse comes
with a certificate of authenticity and a brief history of the lighthouse.
5" x 6" high
Established in 1883, the sentinel on Sherwood Point was the last manned lighthouse on the Great Lakes, but was eventually automated in 1983. It remains an active Coast Guard facility and is very strategic to modern Great Lakes shipping. Lake boats touring the famed Bay Shipbuilding Yard rely on the beacon for guidance and Coast Guard personnel use the dwelling as a summer residence.