Constructed on a mid-channel granite pier on the Hudson River in 1872, this handsome sentinel was accessible only by boat. Rising 58 feet from water to lantern, the lighthouse was a thing of beauty, the only wooden lighthouse on the Hudson. After nearly a century of service, the beacon was deactivated in 1965. Decades of pounding winter ice floes have had a devastating effect on the structure's stone foundation.
Numbered limited edition Lighthouse collectible from Harbour Lights. Each lighthouse comes
with a certificate of authenticity and a brief history of the lighthouse.
OUT of STOCK